Casual / Part-Time Property Stylist – 2 Positions
Become our latest team member here at Home Dressing where you will be challenged, inspired and rewarded.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our highly successful team as a casual/part-time Property Stylist in Sydney.
- Actively involved with the design and installation of each styling job
- Select furniture and inventory from our warehouse
- Meet specific design requirements for the client
- Co-ordinate with team members, agents, clients and removalists
- Artwork placement and cleaning of accessories
- Packing and unpacking of inventory
- 2 year’s experience working as a Property Stylist
- Customer service and client liaison skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask on several projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have driver’s licence and own car
Skills & Attributes
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Friendly personality, outgoing and energetic
- Punctual and focused on delivery
- Quick learner and open to challenges
- Adaptable and flexible
- Works well independently and in a team environment
Rate: Casual/Part-Time – $38-$40 per hour (with the potential of becoming Full-Time).
If you have at least 2 years of property styling experience, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org